SCP has all the technical skills required (in hydrology, hydraulics, agronomy, pedology, environment, project costing, GIS, legal services, etc.), and can draw on the support of a network of additional partners as and when necessary.
- feasibility studies of facilities and hydraulic infrastructures,
- including analysis of the project context, the technical and environmental constraints, and the socio-economic and financial issues and challenges,
- with a view to providing the project owner with the keys to effective decision-making.
SCP conducts economic and financial studies across a wide spectrum :
- financial analyses (for operating, investment and financing budgets),
- financial and economic profitability analyses,
- production cost modelling,
- socio-economic impact studies, etc.
Based on these areas of expertise, SCP can also conduct tariff studies for the provision of water, in order to determine the key values required to create cash flow or profitability for project stakeholders.
Do you wish to :
- benefit from a tool for selecting the best solution from several possible scenarios ?
- compare estimated costs and exception added value ?
SCP conducts Cost-Benefit Analyses in the framework of flood-prevention projects (project costs vs damage avoided) for multi-purpose infrastructures (hydro-electric production, agricultural irrigation, flood management, etc.), thereby permitting optimum coordinated management of water uses.
SCP has acquired specific skills in agronomy and pedology, both in the Provence region and in the various countries in which it has been operating for the past 30 years :
- agro-economic analyses,
- analysis of production systems and agricultural sectors,
- assessment of the agronomic potential of soil and irrigation,
- soil mapping, soil research, etc.
Download the pedology leaflet (pdf file – 206 ko).
SCP has created :
- soil maps for the main agricultural zones in the PACA region
- regional soil reference databases to a scale of 250,000e
On behalf of public or private developers, SCP can conduct the studies required to obtain administrative authorisations under the Environment, Town Planning or Public Health code.
Right from the outset, SCP has managed all of its own infrastructure projects. The company stands out on account of its combined expertise in both developing and operating hydraulic and hydro-agricultural infrastructures :
- preliminary design / detailed design,
- project management,
- tender documents,
- competitive bids, etc.